WWBA Junior Manager
As per the WWBA constitution both Junior and Senior Manager roles come to an end on 30th November 2016 and the new 4 year cycle will commence 1st December 2016
Therefore please find below and job decription for the Junior Manager. Applications close on 23rd November 2016
Job Title: Welsh Women’s Bowling Association Junior Team Manager
Reports to: Welsh Women’s Bowling Association
Job Purpose: To manage, support and prepare one of the Welsh Junior Teams for the Home Internationals and any other competitions/matches where applicable.
Date: 1st December 2016 – 30th November 2020
- To manage the junior international teams in preparation for the Home Internationals and any other matches where applicable.
- To ensure that each team member has the best preparation for the Home Internationals and any other matches, including coaching and support
- To provide a central point of contact/liaison point for communication on behalf of the team
- To ensure that all team travel, travel itineraries and accommodation where required are in place and communicated to players
- To ensure that team kit is in place
- To promote positive team spirit and professional behaviours
- To adopt policies and principles of the WWBA Safeguarding Child Protection policy.
- To provide reports, analysis and feedback to the Welsh Women’s Bowling Association.
- Co-ordinate any events that are key in preparation for the Home Internationals
- To liaise with the senior team manager with a view to providing a joint vision for the development of both junior and senior squad members.
- Be aware of the WWBA rules together with the governing body rules
- Embrace the WWBA Satellite Coaching System
- Awareness of health and safety
- An exceptional communicator with all stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Excellent motivator
- Ability to work on one’s own as well as working as part of a team.
- Good time management with an ability to hit set deadlines.
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Good listener
- Experience in playing bowls at international level or above
- Qualified coach
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar applications.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile communication devices.
- Preparation of reports.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attendance at key training events.
- Access to a computer and telephone.
Applications should be sent to:
WWBA Hon Secretary Mrs Gill Hughes, 17 Park Crescent, Pontyclun, R.C.T. CF72 9BR by 23rd November 2016